Notice

"सबैको लागि समावेशी तथा समतामुलक गुणस्तरीय शिक्षा सुनिश्चिततामा मेरो अभियान-My commitment for Ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all. ।”

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Why I shake to catch virgin

I wanna to take fair body of her
As I pass by canteen, I met her life
Then we bolt, above each other
Now I think, I can’t be survive

My mistress is unlike k’s beloved
Her breasts seem to be attractive
Lips of crimson, even I not caressed
Requesting her not to be reactive

Her height is far better, but makes me stress
I wanna to join her as a praise chat
K’s mistress interested to use loins than my mistress
Let me know why I tried to take her heart

She gives more sensual than my mistress does
He is satisfied with her but my mistress doesn’t such.

1 comment:

  1. My mistress is unlike k’s beloved
    Her breasts seem to be attractive
    Lips of crimson, even I not caressed
    Requesting her not to be reactive

    Nice work, keep it up

    ReplyDelete